ENCODE is seeking for a Senior Information Security Analyst that will join the ENCODE SOC team based at Athens, Greece. The Senior Information Security Analyst will support multiple functions that keep our SOC operations running strong. The candidates should be competent to work at a high technical level, be a strong team player and be willing to follow applicable processes and procedures while maintaining the flexibility to “think outside the box”.
Ideal candidates will have over 2 years of experience with security incident handling and response tasks as well as hands on experience with a SIEM solution.
- Assist and provide guidance on L1 Analysts regarding investigations and possible security incidents.
- Perform tier 2 incident analysis and response for escalated incidents.
- Perform incident response for verified security incidents
- Communicate with SOC management and customers regarding investigations and status updates.
- Design, create and maintain custom SIEM content (creation, evaluation and tuning of rules, reports, dashboards, etc.).
- Design, create and maintain custom tools that support incident handling and response activities.
- Conduct research on attacker methodologies and tactics, system vulnerabilities and key indicators of attacks and exploits to enhance the threat and technical intelligence of ENCODE Cyber Defense services.
- Development and improvement of Encode’s knowledge base and incident handling procedures and playbooks.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- 3+ years of Information Security with at least 2 years of experience in incident analysis and response activities. Experience in a SOC environment is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in a SIEM product.
- Significant experience performing analysis of logs from a variety of sources (OS, Endpoint Solutions, Databases, Email Security Gateways, Firewalls, WAFs, IPS, DAM, DLP, Web Servers etc...).
- Knowledge of current security trends, threats, and techniques.
- Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following fields will be considered a strong plus: Incident Response, Forensics, Threat Intel, Malware Analysis.
- Experience with scripting (Python or bash scripting).
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- IT Security Certification such as GCIH|GCIA|CEH|CHFI|CISSP|GCFA|GREM will be considered as an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Training and certifications from industry leading vendors
- Rapidly growing company with opportunities for career growth
- Become a member of the Encode team and family, which has some of the most highly motivated and knowledgeable people in the field